- Faire des achats en united states dollar (USD)
- Obtenir les options d'expédition pour ce pays
- La langue est définie sur "français"
Size Chart Bryan Stepwise
Here are our recommendations for finding your size:
Step 1 - Put a sheet of paper on the floor and position it so that one end touches with a wall. Put your foot on top of the paper making sure the heel is against the wall and at right angles to it.
Step 2 - Mark the longest distance of your foot (called the heel-to-toe distance) on paper with a pencil or pen. Repeat with the other foot, as the left foot and right foot may have different measurements.
- Measure your feet barefoot or with the sock/medium you'll normally wear with your shoes.
- Distribute weight equally before measuring.
- Measure your feet in the afternoon, as they usually swell throughout the day.
Step 3 - Use a ruler to measure the distance (in cm) from the heel to the toe. With the distance obtained, look in our table to find out what your perfect number is.
All our shoes are made according to the standard European size, except if the product description indicates otherwise. Buy your usual size and if you have any doubts, please contact us. We will be happy to help you!
Foot length (cm)